Old UGC Listed Journals till 14th June-2019 Click here
RESEARCH REVIEW International Journal of Multidisciplinary (RRIJM) is an international Single-blind peer-reviewed [refereed] open access online journal. Too often a journal’s decision to publish a paper is dominated by what the editor/s think is interesting and will gain greater readership-both of which are subjective judgments and lead to decisions which are frustrating and delay the publication of your work. RRIJM will rigorously peer-review your submissions and publish all papers that are judged to be technically sound. Judgments about the importance of any particular paper are then made after publication by the readership (who are the most qualified to determine what is of interest to them).
Most conventional journals publish papers from tightly defined subject areas, making it more difficult for readers from other disciplines to read them. RRIJM has no such barriers, which helps your research reach the entire scientific community.
- ISSN: 2455-3085 (Online)
- DOI: 10.31305/rrijm
- Peer Review Process: Blind Peer Review Process
- Frequency of Publication: Monthly [12 issues per year]
- Languages: English/Hindi/Gujarat [Multiple Languages]
- Accessibility: Open Access
- Plagiarism Checker: Turnitin
Key Features of RRIJM
- Journal was listed in UGC with Journal No. 44945 (Till 14-06-2019)
- Journal Publishes online every month
- Online article submission
- Standard peer review process