UGC CARE NOTICE (About Our Journal)
UGC Care List Official Website.
RESEARCH REVIEW International Journal of Multidisciplinary (RRIJM) is an international peer-reviewed [refereed] open access online journal. Too often a journal’s decision to publish a paper is dominated by what the editor/s think is interesting and will gain greater readership-both of which are subjective judgments and lead to decisions which are frustrating and delay the publication of your work. RRIJM will rigorously peer-review your submissions and publish all papers that are judged to be technically sound. Judgments about the importance of any particular paper are then made after publication by the readership (who are the most qualified to determine what is of interest to them).
Most conventional journals publish papers from tightly defined subject areas, making it more difficult for readers from other disciplines to read them. RRIJM has no such barriers, which helps your research reach the entire scientific community.
- ISSN: 2455-3085 (Online)
- Peer Review Process: Blind Peer Review Process
- Frequency of Publication: Monthly [12 issues per year]
- Languages: English/Hindi/Gujarat [Multiple Languages]
- Accessibility: Open Access
- Plagiarism Checker: Plagiarism X
Key Features of RRIJM
- More than 1000 satisfied contributors
- Journal is indexed in Researcher ID by Thomson Reuters
- Journal was listed in UGC with Journal No. 44945 (Till 14-06-2019)
- Presence in international databases
- Journal Publishes online every month
- Online article submission
- Quick response to queries
- No hidden charges
- Standard peer review process
- Open access
[Published on 28-11-2018] UGC update on establishment of CARE click here to read UGC’s amendment